This is the best homemade teriyaki sauce recipe! It’s easy, quick and super delicious. This will become your go-to on any kind of grilled chicken or steak!
The “easy homemade teriyaki sauce” is a delicious and easy recipe for a delicious teriyaki sauce. The sauce can be used on chicken, beef, pork, or shrimp.
Teriyaki Sauce Made From Scratch!
It’s possible that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on an affiliate link, I may get a commission. In addition, I receive money on qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate. —
While any store-bought teriyaki sauce would work, I like to make my own seasonings. If you have some spare time, try the following! This teriyaki sauce has just the right amount of heat from the crushed red pepper, but it’s balanced off by the sweetness of the honey.
It’s also very fast and simple to prepare, and you’re likely to already have all of the Ingredients on hand!
While any store-bought teriyaki sauce would suffice, I like to make my own seasonings. If you have some spare time, try the following!
- Light Brown Sugar, 4 Tablespoons
- Crushed red pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon
- 2 tblsp. cornstarch
- Honey, 1-2 Tablespoons
- a quarter cup of soy sauce
- Water, 1 cup
- Fill a measuring cup halfway with water and stir in the cornstarch. Set aside the corn starter after mixing it in.
- In a sauce pan, combine all of the remaining ingredients and cook on medium. Stir in the cornstarch and water mixture after the sauce pan has begun to boil.
- In a sauce pan, combine the ingredients and stir until the required thickness is attained.
Simply add a little more water to thin down the sauce if it has become too thick. Enjoy!
The “sweet teriyaki sauce recipe” is a perfect homemade teriyaki sauce. The ingredients are simple and easy to find, making it an ideal dish for those who want to make the sauce at home.
- authentic teriyaki sauce recipe
- japanese teriyaki sauce
- sticky teriyaki sauce
- chicken teriyaki sauce recipe
- teriyaki sauce recipe mirin